The "Hong Kong Safety Mark Scheme" is established by the Hong Kong Certification Centre Limited, a subsidiary of the Hong Kong Standards and Testing Centre. This scheme is the first product certification scheme in Hong Kong.
1. Introduction to S mark certification
The "Hong Kong Safety Mark Scheme" is established by the Hong Kong Certification Centre Limited, a subsidiary of the Hong Kong Standards and Testing Centre. This scheme is the first product certification scheme in Hong Kong. The product with the "Hong Kong safety mark" means that the product has passed the test of the center and meets the relevant safety standards.
2. Items to be tested for HKSI certification
Only safety requirements, consistent with IEC requirements, no EMC requirements
3. Preparation of HKSI certification materials
1. Safety test report: CB test report plus CB certificate
2. Additional documents: application form, design drawings, specifications, circuit diagrams, product photos, nameplates, user manuals, factory inspection reports, and plugs that comply with the Argentine BS1363 standard
4. HKSI certification process
1. Fill out the application form
2. Provide relevant samples and technical information
3. Issue report according to IEC standard
4. At the same time, factory inspections are arranged by row (once a year)
5. Get a Certificate Purchase Tag
5. HKSI certification factory inspection
Initial and subsequent annual factory inspections are required to apply for the Hong Kong Safety Mark Certificate
6. HKSI certification body
As a HKSI certification agency laboratory, ANCI has successively obtained the China National Accreditation Service for Conformity Assessment (CNAS L6214), the China Metrology Certification CMA (201819013768) qualification, and the international IECEE authorized CBTL certification. We have a complete testing laboratory, sophisticated The laboratory equipment and senior certification engineers in the industry have the strength to obtain national certification for the products of our customers, and provide a full range of one-stop testing and certification services.