IC is the English abbreviation of Industry Canada and the abbreviation of Industry Canada. IC stipulates the testing standards for analog and digital terminal equipment, and stipulates that the wireless products sold in Canada must pass the IC certification.
1. Introduction to ISED ID certification
IC is the English abbreviation of Industry Canada and the abbreviation of Industry Canada. IC stipulates the testing standards for analog and digital terminal equipment, and stipulates that the wireless products sold in Canada must pass the IC certification. Therefore, IC certification (now ISED certification, also known as ICES certification) is a pass and prerequisite for wireless electronic and electrical products to enter the Canadian market. Such as; wireless mouse and keyboard, wireless remote control toys and various low-power wireless radio frequency products, CS03 (telecommunications terminal products PSTN).
2. Relevant standards for ISED ID certification
RSS 210, RSS 310
3. ISED ID certification test project
1. Conducted harassment
2. Radiation harassment
3. Maximum output power
5. Channel spacing
6. Number of frequency hopping channels s
7. Dwell time
9. Antenna Requirements
4. Information required for ISED ID certification
1. Operational Description Line description (English);
2. Block Diagram block diagram (all crystal oscillators and crystal oscillator frequencies need to be drawn and consistent with the circuit diagram);
3. User Manual;
4. Schematics circuit diagram (must be consistent with the crystal oscillator frequency in the block diagram. The number of crystal oscillators and the crystal oscillator position);
6. Technical parameters of wireless module (frequency range, number of channels, maximum transmit power, antenna gain, modulation method, etc.);
7. Product software and hardware and wireless software and hardware versions;
8. Local agent information.
5. for ISED ID certification prototype requirements
1. One RF fixed frequency prototype and one common prototype;
2. The fixed-frequency prototype is for multi-channel working products. If it is a single-channel prototype, please provide a continuous transmission prototype.
6. ISED ID certification process
1. Provide samples and prepare relevant materials;
2. Test the samples;
3. Pass the test and write a report;
4. The report is completed and submitted to the FCB agency
5. Apply for a certificate.
7. ISED ID certification agency
ANCI has obtained the A2LA (4422.01) qualification in the United States. It has a complete testing laboratory, sophisticated experimental equipment and senior IC-ID certification engineers in the industry. It provides wireless product certification services around the world, which can help your products quickly obtain IC-ID ID authentication certificate.
ANCI A2LA (4422.01) authorization qualification