In order to strengthen the management of import and production of radio transmission equipment, all radio transmission equipment exported to the People's Republic of China, or radio transmission equipment produced (including trial production) within the territory of the People's Republic of China The State Radio Regulation Committee, SRRC) issued the "Type Approval Certificate of Radio Transmission Equipment" after the type approval of its emission characteristics, and the type approval code (CMIITID) must be marked on the label of the factory equipment before it can be marketed.
1. Introduction to SRRC Certification
In order to strengthen the management of import and production of radio transmission equipment, all radio transmission equipment exported to the People's Republic of China, or radio transmission equipment produced (including trial production) within the territory of the People's Republic of China The State Radio Regulation Committee, SRRC) issued the "Type Approval Certificate of Radio Transmission Equipment" after the type approval of its emission characteristics, and the type approval code (CMIITID) must be marked on the label of the factory equipment before it can be marketed. In layman's terms, only radio transmission equipment with my country's radio transmission equipment type approval code can be sold and used in my country.
2. Features of SRRC certification
At present, China has set special frequency ranges for different types of radio transmitting equipment, and not all frequencies can be legally used in China. In other words, all radio transmitting equipment sold or used in its territory will specify different frequencies. In addition, applicants must pay attention to the scope of certain radio transmission equipment, not only to apply for "Radio Type Approval Certification", but also to apply for China Compulsory Certification (CCC) or Network Access License (MII) approval. No special mark, just a set of type approval codes (CMIITID).
3. SRRC Certification Applicable Product Scope
1. Public network mobile communication equipment (2G/3G/4G equipment)
2. Special communication equipment (walkie-talkie, digital trunking, RFID equipment, etc.)
3. Wireless access devices (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth devices, etc.)
4. Broadcast transmission equipment (radio and television, etc.)
5. Radar equipment (meteorological, aviation, marine and vehicle-mounted, etc.)
6. Navigation equipment (Beidou, aviation, navigation, etc.)
7. Satellite communication equipment
8. Other equipment
4. SRRC certification standards
2.4GHz spread spectrum communication equipment (Bluetooth, WIFI);
Xinbuwu  No. 353
5.8GHz band equipment;
Xinbuwu  No. 277
5150-5350MHz frequency band equipment;
Xinbuwu  No. 620
Walkie-talkie handheld station/vehicle station/repeater station; walkie-talkie base station;
Xinbuwu  No. 666
Public network mobile communication terminal equipment;
Xinbuwu  No. 436
Note: In addition to the following two types of equipment, 2400MHz, 5100MHz and 5800MHz frequency band radio transmission equipment needs to apply for SRRC certification, and apply to the national radio management agency for radio transmission equipment model approval.
1. Industrial, scientific and medical equipment as non-radio equipment that radiates radio waves;
2. General-purpose micro-power short-distance devices that comply with Class F and Class G in Announcement No. 52 of 2019.
5. Items to be tested for SRRC certification
Different products have different emission frequencies and different testing contents. The main testing items are:
Power, spectral range, frequency tolerance, bandwidth, spurious emissions, etc.
1. The model of the equipment under test should have test procedures, methods, standards, conditions, test connection block diagrams, special test accessories and the latest test report (copy or photocopies are acceptable);
2. If the transmitting port of the device under test is a non-standard interface, it is necessary to provide the test connection cable of the device under test and the cable attenuation value with the company's seal or a text or chart basis;
3. If necessary, the applicant unit must send engineering and technical personnel to cooperate with the test;
4. If one of the equipment submitted by the applicant for inspection is unqualified after inspection, it is allowed to take a second sampling or send a sample for re-inspection. The second sampling will not be carried out, and it will be judged as unqualified product; if there is still more than one unqualified product after the second inspection, it will be judged as unqualified product;
6. Information required for SRRC certification
1. "Application Form for Approved Radio Transmission Equipment Models"; if there is an agency applicant, it is also necessary to submit a "Power of Attorney for Approved Radio Transmission Equipment Models";
2. Submit a copy of the "Business License of Enterprise Legal Person" of the applicant (including the agency applicant) and the factory ISO system certificate;
3. Equipment technical specification or technical manual, circuit block diagram or schematic diagram and instruction manual;
4. Submit three sets or electronic versions of color photos printed on A4 paper, the photos should include:
Overall photo; front photo; side photo (including launch port, interface, etc.); back photo (including launch port, interface, etc.); internal circuit board photo of the tested equipment; nameplate (label) of the tested equipment; nameplate ( The label) should clearly display the equipment model, the full name of the applicant unit (equipment manufacturer), the equipment serial number and the approval code CMIIT ID, and the lower part of the photo appearance should also indicate the structure size of the tested equipment
7. SRRC certification process
1. Online application (provide all application materials
2. Accepted by the Radio Administration
3. Thorough testing, passing the test, and sending samples
4. The laboratory receives the sample and confirms it
5. Lab Tests
6. Prepare reports and upload them online
7. Radio Authority Preliminary Examination
8. Final review by the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology
9. Failure to issue certificate or approval
10. Submit the sales voucher, the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology will pay the laboratory if the test fails and the approval fails, pay the laboratory and resubmit the application (the test fee shall be paid by the applicant).
8. SRRC certification and certification body
Issuing authority: Ministry of Industry and Information Technology of the People's Republic of China
Issued by: Radio Administration of the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology
Testing unit: SRMC (State Radio Monitoring Center) State Radio Monitoring Center
9. SRRC certification factory inspection and other matters needing attention
There will be market supervision and spot checks, but no factory inspections. Certificate validity: five years.
10. SRRC certification testing agency
ANCI has been accredited by China National Accreditation Service for Conformity Assessment (CNAS L6214) and China Metrology Certification CMA (201819013768). It strictly implements quality control in accordance with the laboratory accreditation system specification ISO/IEC 17025, and is equipped with a professional certification team and technology. Experts, as well as various testing systems that meet domestic and international certification requirements, can provide you with SRRC certification agency services.